The artistic team of Capital Dance Project is searching for local Sacramento visual artists, musicians, designers, and performing artists of all genres outside of dance who are interested in a unique and exciting collaborative experience with one of our nine resident choreographers. Each choreographer will select one collaborative artist/group to work together in creating a world premiere for Capital Dance Project’s 3rd annual performance of Behind the Barre at the historic Crest Theatre in August 2017.
Application Details and Guidelines:
- Interested applicants must apply online
- Deadline to apply is May 5, 2017
- All applicants will be notified by the end of May
- Applicants must be local to Sacramento region
- Applicants must be available during the week of August 21-27, 2017 for rehearsals and performances.
Read all the application details and guidelines HERE