[category, conferences & calls for papers]
The interdisciplinary group PAUST are inviting papers of aprox. 1000 words to be hosted in the PAUST online platform within the coming months. PAUST are a collaborative group operating since November 2014 in the fields of Performance Architecture Urbanism Space and Theatre.
We strive to promote the overlooked but long standing connection across the disciplines of architecture and performance theatre and contribute to the development of knowledge in the emerging field of study. Our mission is therefore the creation of a shared theoretical framework based on the common ground of Performance Architecture Urbanism Space and Theatre, a worldwide panorama of practices and interests for activating and transforming space.
The theme of your submissions should demonstrate an interdisciplinary approach to any of the subjects stated in the group’s name. Please visit the platform to familiarize yourself with the research areas of PAUST.
All submissions should be received by the deadline of May 15th and successful submissions will be notified by the group within 2 weeks of submission. Publications will happen on a weekly rollout post acceptance and you will be notified of the exact date. All successful submissions will be advertised on the PAUST facebook page, with a follow up of likes and shares.
Please note the following submission guidelines:
– length: 750-1250 words
– references and quotations to preferably follow the Harvard Zotero system, but other academic sustems can be accepted.
– keywords and tags: as many as are applicable
– images: it is obligatory to send at least one image (with credits stated where appropriate) in the following formats: resolution 75dpi / sizes: for the text thread @672px width x 372px height and to feature as a thumbnail @600px width x 200px height
– small bio of max 200 words
– one portrait image of yourself
Please send all submissions to the following address: paustgroup under the title: PAUST Callout 2016
We look forward to collaborating with you.