This Thursday! See flyer for more information.
Teaching at CSU-East Bay: Faculty Panel and Information Session
Thursday, October 8, 2015, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Student Community Center, MPR
Join us for a panel discussion and information session with faculty members and the recruiting team from California State University, East Bay (CSUEB). CSUEB is known for award-winning programs, expert instruction and a diverse student body of more than 14,000 students, choosing from 100+ career-focused fields of study. This year CSUEB is recruiting for over 30+ new tenure-track faculty positions (see attached).
Dr. Chandrakal Ganesh, Department of Health Sciences
Dr. Matt Johnson, Department of Computer Science
Dr. Kathy Hann, Department of Mathematics
Dr. Mitchell Watnik, Department of Statistics and Biostatistics
Dr. Dianne Rush Woods, University Diversity Officer, Office of University Diversity
Dwyla Jourdan, Office of University Diversity
Positions this year include (see attached for descriptions):
· Human resources (2 positions)
Information technology management (2 positions)
· Recreational therapy
· Hospitality management
· Kinesiology (community engagement, education and physical activity)
· Teacher education (reading literacy)
· Communicative sciences and disorders (articulation, phonology, fluency, language acquisition)
· English (multi-ethnic American literature, North American literature and environment/eco-humanities)
· Arts (painting and drawing)
· Forensic sciences
· History of sustainability
· Health care administration
· Public budgeting
· Political science (politics of race, ethnicity, community engagement)
· Psychology (clinical psychology)
· Statistics and biostatistics
· Data science
· Cellular and molecular biology
· Computational statistics
See their website for more details: http://www20.csueastbay.edu/oaa/jobs/index.html
This event is co-sponsored by GradDiversity and GradPathways (Graduate Studies), and the Internship and Career Center.
Questions? Contact Gwynn Benner (wlbenner).