The Center for Renaissance Studies at the Newberry is seeking a Program Manager. This is a full-time job with benefits. Qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in a humanities field, with strong preference for a field related to medieval, Renaissance, or early modern studies
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including public speaking
- Experience using relational database software, preferably MS Access, or demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
- Experience with basic financials
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
See the complete job ad here: https://www.newberry.org/employment#pmren .
I’m sending this to consortium faculty within shrieking distance of Chicago–please forward it to former students or others you think may be a good fit. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you for your assistance.
Karen Christianson, PhD
Center for Renaissance Studies
The Newberry Library
60 West Walton Street
Chicago, IL 60610-7324
The Newberry, an independent research library open to the public without charge since 1887, serves thousands of readers each year. Help support our work: http://www.newberry.org/donate-now, or support us at http://smile.amazon.com.